To be honest I personally do not like having blog on blogger, I do not like google indexing it for few reasons:
1. My customer base will get confused, I like to keep all my work and information central. I am an artist and I have been trying for few years now to develop my own brand, and consistancy of where, how, and why information about me and my work is displayed.
2. I like to keep all my work under extremely tight control. I do not want it referenced outside the scope that I specify, I chase people who break copyright of my work and beat them with big thick licensing fee invoice over the head. On blogger I do not have control over content that I publish to the extent I do when I provide my own hosting.
3. I am control freak, I review all access logs on daily basis, sometimes more than just once a day. I do not like not having aspect over these things.
Due to this I am very unhappy over it but since it is an assignment I will have to I guess do it to extent to satisfy the mark. My official website is here: http://sandrabaraci.com It links to all necessary junk for my business to function, ie displays my art, my artist statement, listing of art shows and all other stuff needed. I would honestly prefer you reading that one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Give three reasons why you don't like blogspot?
ReplyDeleteSorry you already have. I've checked out you official web link and it looks fantastic, you look and sound real confident with your art. What brings you to study at Chisholm?
I am glad you like my official web link. What brings me here? Hmmm I think I need to get some formal training in my art, and if I decide to go back home, and to art academy it will give me a solid basis towards passing entrance exam.
ReplyDelete