Besides moving to new home past week, and all stress of leaving my dream home, I got sick with bad flu. For past few days I had temperature over 40, however I was not just in bed doing nothing, especially when there are things to get done, ie get little one to school, get things unpacked, organise internet, phone, move stuff, more boxes, and of course catch up on my assignments that I am lagging behind on, not only due to me trying to be perfectionist and not wanting to settle for less but also for lack of time due to real life biting me in the behind.
This is the 2nd t-shirt drawing that I have finished out of 12 planned. I am planning them all same quality or better, all A4 size and I am hoping to be half way done by next week, if luck permits. This one took about 3 days to finish, without much break, and lack of sleep and getting up at 4am is starting to show.I tried to simplify the drawing as much as i could, not including all detail I planned on, however I had to do that. Lack of fine detail is something that bothers me.Lack of camera ability to take decent photo of the drawing also bothers me, camera and pencil do not get along, scanner and pencil hate each other....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment