Sunday, April 11, 2010

Winter Arts Projections

Well been working hard, and when talking to other people I know they suggested I should stay true to myself and submitt stuff I feel strongly about, so I adjusted my paintings for slides from few of my favourite series and made photoshop files for slides, and sending them in tomorrow

The slides can be seen here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2059441&id=1443196612&l=941a1798bb

Some of the paintings have been heavily modified and extended in photoshop some have been left as they are. I have tried hard to make selection that is still honest and from heart, instead of just eyecatching designy stuff.

I had very bussy few weeks.  Working on new drawing, chasing centerlink, looking for new place to live, had car written off, got new car, everything is just going like whirlwind. I wish sometimes things would be simpler but they are not, and most likely they wont be for long time to come.

I am looking towards this weekend, since I will be going away... Thanks goodness a break from everything.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Sandra! Enjoy your well deserved weekend away.

    ReplyDelete