Sunday, March 28, 2010

Being Bussy

To be honest even though its few weeks break I have been incredibly busy not only with personal life but also drawing like crazy woman.  I did two new pencil nudes, working on 3rd one as well. I managed to sell one of my paintings so that made me semi-happy.

Anyhow 2 new drawings are here.
TITLE: REFLECTIONS
Medium: pencil
Support: 210 gsm white paper
SIZE: approx A4 paper size, 21 cm x 30cm
SHIPPING AND HANDLING: FREE TO AUSTRALIA, US, CANADA AND EUROPE
© Sandra Andrijasevic, 2010, All Rights Reserved, http://sandrabaraci.com

LISTED ON ETSY FOR SALE: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43267117

I face myself every day, and immerse myself in immense sadness that fills me up from within. Going through last 13 years, deciding to walk away from everything and start on new path was not easy, and it wont be easy down the track either. Break-ups hurt, breakdown of marriage hurts, new relationships fill me with hope. I dream of tomorrow, and you allow me to do that, you show me how to think of better things, how to look at positives, and help me hide the sadness, bury it from within till it disappears. You let me rediscover myself, find myself from within, find that someone I lost long time ago while trying to please everyone else, you let me have my head in clouds while you hold me grounded, in lots of ways you are more wise and mature than me. Its not easy being with an artist, and you show me you love that artist within me, essential part of my being, without which I would suffocate. I love you for that. I love you for showing me how high you think of me, you restore my confidence, you rebuild my spirit. I love you for telling me I am beautiful and intelligent, and that I am amazing, and you are as much to me. Every day you amaze me by letting me discover new aspect of you, you are strategist, you are intelligent, you make me laugh. I can talk to you for hours without getting bored ever. I love you.


TITLE: DELICATE
Medium: PENCIL
Support: 210 gsm white paper
SIZE: approx A4 paper size, 21 cm x 30cm
SHIPPING AND HANDLING: FREE TO AUSTRALIA, US, CANADA AND EUROPE
© Sandra Andrijasevic Baraci, 2010, All Rights Reserved, http://sandrabaraci.com

LISTED ON ETSY FOR SALE: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42946019
background on paper is white, could not take better picture of it.

You call me delicate, tell me I need to be stronger and to stand up, to stop getting hurt, to stop listening to negatives around me, and find my inner strength, then I look at you and regain my strength, I get up and smile.


The painting I sold is:


I am not sure if to be happy or sad about it.  Sales recently have been down, and all my artist friends have been going through tough times, so a small drop cannot mean a rain and I wont get my hopes up.

Did new painting of trees soon to be listed in my shop... i figured when desperate do cheese, cant get more cheddar than this... lol.. And no i dont think much of them but i hope they will appeal to lowest common denominator.

2 comments: