Sunday, March 7, 2010

More Bottles

I am not quite happy with my bottle pictures due to my lack of skill. I was in park just before storm hit on Saturday so I took few shots. I like things to be a tad different than just a bottle:
I like the abstract qualities I get in this shot.  I took photo by leaning my lens against the bottom of the root beer bottle and looked through it.  I like how light and glass interract and create these awesome geometric shapes, circles intercepting the strong lines and contrasts. I like its composition, however I do not like the grain in the image.

 I always like to look things fresh.  This is the view through the side of the bottle towards the label.  I like the clarity of the image and composition.  I like that I can see the texture of the wood grain of the table through the glass, and how white reflection of the sky breaks the image.


I like the colours and depth in this image, as well as the abstractions that the light plays on it.  The wooden table compliments the blue of the poweraid bottle. 


I was looking at this image rotating it few times, and this way it pleases the eye the most.  I like the strong lines of the tables that intercept the strong verticals that draw the eye in.I like the strong contrasts and the way browns work together.


Out of the all the images of the bottles I took i like this one the most.  I placed the lens against the glass of the bottle and took shot of my little one on the swings with other kids.  I like how it darkened the image, made it twisted, surreal, somehow scary.  What I like the most about it it looks like a story, the dark twisted one of the monsters lurking behind.  I like thelines in it, the illusions of the space, and how it is pleasing to the eye. I like how 4 corners of the image are different, the strong blacks in it, and browns, how things twist and turn.


No comments:

Post a Comment