Since I have been away sick last week here is the story board for the portrait video.
Music will be done by my friend for it. It is based on a portrait of my WoW character Vrazica and my partner in crime Phill doing PVP, as that is a big part of me. It will be projected on relief on canvas done with plaster. The overlay of video of 2 players will be placed over the animation and in game footage to create the video for the portrait. I still have not decided where video overlay will go to, I guess will have to see when the in game footage is completed.
Tools to be used:
FRAPS - recording in game footage
WoWmodelviewer - for creating and manipulating WoW chars and animating their movement
WoW - video game through which the scenary will be recorded as well as some in game footage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment