Sunday, September 12, 2010

Beginning of new life

For me over the past year has been very rough, going through divorce, abandoning lifestyle I knew, realising that one of my dreams was just a wish not a want, downsizing from 43 square house to renting, getting more sick, dealing with 6 year old who has hard time dealing with me and her dad splitting up, beginning new relationships, going to TAFE, meeting new people... However things are looking up now.

I found new home, actually I made offer on it that got accepted, so Sunbury here I come.  I am leaving SE and E suburbia and going west, where a lot of people of my ethnic background live which would make my life a bit more easy hopefully.  I found a beautiful 3 bedroom home, with work-shed for my art, small one however cosy and fully renovated, that should be easy to maintain for me and my daughter.  I am looking towards starting new life, meeting new people, turning new leaf, and hopefully my life will be brighter and happier than it has been recently.


So YAYYYYY!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's nice Sandra! Hope you get everything that you want! Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete