VIDEO:
- revalation - done and posted on web
- stop motion - done and posted on web, will be removed from web as soon as the assessments are done, as agreed with my partner in crime.
Painting
- Urban Myth - done
- portrait - done
Drawing:
- triangle, circle, square - done
- T-shirt journal 11/12 need 5 more hours
- all other drawings - neatly in folders
- cabbage drawing - Framed at TAFE
Photography
- bottles - done, I am pretty happy with some of them
- night photography - 3 decent-ish shots, 3 borderlining crap, printer is stuffing me up and printing too much black ink where there is no black
- black journal up to date
Design work:
- 3 trees on canvas
- 1 tree in photoshop
- 4 collages (I took the word collage a bit tad far out lol, dont hate me for doing sandra thing)
Blog - completed and up to date
Digital Sculpture
- model done ages ago, I decided not to change it since I am happy with it, when voice in my head says enough, i think its time to drop it
- blender junk done... I hate blender with passion
Industry experience: - proposal emailed in ages ago, participation
OHS - essay done, to be handed in.
Since there is no school for my 6 year old tomorrow she is coming to assessment in with me... please be patient with both of us since I cannot afford babysitter and dont trust strangers. She promised to behave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment