I decided to do typical sandra thing... here is t-shirt deconstructed... t-shirt ripped to shreds glued to paper, painted, scanned and modified... sometimes mundaine things such as t-shirts become something much more...
I'm looking forward to seeing these at the reiview. On the screen they look a little "over exposed" especially the blue one. Are the whites too much? They make interesting images, almost like landscapes. D
I photomanipulated them they are actually B&W I liked them coloured, blue one looks so much better when printed on paper than on screen. I am tempted to do one more, they are so much fun, just I cut myself doing them lol...
Hi SAB
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing these at the reiview. On the screen they look a little "over exposed" especially the blue one. Are the whites too much? They make interesting images, almost like landscapes. D
I photomanipulated them they are actually B&W I liked them coloured, blue one looks so much better when printed on paper than on screen. I am tempted to do one more, they are so much fun, just I cut myself doing them lol...
ReplyDelete