This is maybe 1/20th of the painting... i am slowly working on this trying to imagine how face that has been ripped off and stuck over Edgar Geins face would look like, how the rotting skin, decay would look like, and still even though he did some really horrid, morbid things have empathy towards him, trying to understand him, his sadness...
Honestly I had no idea where was going with this till I saw "See No Evil" few nights ago, and then it clicked when i saw a boy manipulated by his mother in cage showing him what sin is. Same way E.G. was heavily influenced by his mother. Makes one wonder how much it takes to make a man snap and become a cannibal, perverted to core where his world from inside becomes reality....
Special thanks to most amazing model who did not mind being transformed into Ed.
Also everyone should watch this....
Also I am tied to house last few days... my princess has been very ill and still is, she has temperature 39-40C and I have hard time lowering it down... it is driving me up the wall... sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment