Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Being creative in different way

Not many people know but I am mathematician and programmer... a bit well off rounded nerd.  During the break I decided to get back into old hobby of mine writing video games, so together with my boyfriend and his brother we decided to use old warcraft 3 editor and make our own complicated game.  Besides designing part of the PVE instance, my responsibility are numbers and game balance.  Balancing numbers and making sure everything is spot on damage and healing and difficulty wise is ar tform of its own.  I came up with this huge formula that is being refined every day after re-crunching testing day of numbers.  Its fun getting lost in that sort of stuff. Ah another thing just few more sleeps till new Starcraft is out YAY!!!!

Oh another thing I am interested in Machinima. I am planning to do my own machinima videos soon and having fun with rendering 3D models. Here are few examples of what one can do:




No comments:

Post a Comment